Suzanne McGillivray is a highly experienced coach and mentor
She offers you a practical approach, a practical mode of thinking, of incorporating a sense of the creative and of being the creator in all that you do, be it your life, your career or your business. She offers face-to-face coaching/mentoring sessions in Sydney and telephone coaching Australia and worldwide.
Suzanne has worked with multinational organisations in Australia and throughout the Asia Pacific region offering corporate training, coaching and mentoring to senior executive
What is Business Coaching?
Business or corporate coaching is a branch of life coaching that caters to the needs of small businesses, sole proprietors, medium and large businesses or organisations. Sometimes only a small group of salespersons, executives or office personnel may need direction, focus or guidance on an issue that affects the whole company. Other times, a motivational speaker is needed for a corporate function such as a meeting or retreat. Business coaching runs the gamut from goal setting techniques, motivation, and communication improvement to process improvement, stress management and employee in-services for self-improvement. It is highly customised to the needs of the business. Likewise, the fees associated with the business coaching process are variable and customised. Sessions may run from one hour, to half a day, to a full day or more.
Benefits may include business growth, improved policies, improved efficiency, improved morale, more loyalty from employees and customers, product improvement and a variety of many other benefits but essentially business coaching benefits are obvious and as diverse as the business world itself.
Suzanne has assisted many organisations in various ways and capacities over many years, having worked in training and coaching since 1996.
Some Organisations Suzanne has worked with:
AMP│Bovis Lend Lease│CCH Publishing│Hanson Australia│
Holistic Home Loans│Lend Lease│MLC│National Australia Bank│
Nokia Siemens Networks│Wolters Kluwer Asia Pacific
Schedule an Introductory Strategy Session
Executive Coaching assists senior executives to continually grow and develop as leaders, to help implement and drive business strategy and then hold them accountable for achieving their ongoing objectives. Executive Coaching also assists to define what is important in their life, which is inclusive of career and their current position.
These programs are tailored to implemented over the medium to long term, and/or to help focus leadership strategies to address short term business opportunities and imperatives.
These Individual development programs can be stand alone or as part of a larger organisational program.
Do you want to:
- Strengthen your leadership skills
- Define your direction corporately and in life
- Fast-track your development
- Acquire new interpersonal communication skills
- Think more strategically
- Act on your choices to bring lasting change
- Work more effectively and harmoniously with your teams
- Achieve your goals and objectives
- Progress your organisation by progressing yourselves as an individual
- Achieve work/life balance
Executive Coaching is on an ongoing relationship, best results occur when a monthly program is committed to, with a combination of face-to-face, phone and email support. Individual coaching programs and fees are organised after an initial meeting.
Suzanne has the experience and expertise to work closely with executives to deliver the kind of coaching service you need. She brings with her extensive corporate skills, life experiences, tools and techniques that give her the ability to really challenge and assist any executive she coaches. Being once a CEO herself she also brings in excess of 800 hours executive/corporate coaching experience.
Your career has an huge effect on your overall happiness…it’s difficult to really live the life you love when you are not really enjoying your work.
Are you where you want to be in your career? Do you know what you want but are not quite sure how to get it? Maybe you don’t know what you want, you just want something different.
Career Coaching can help you clarify some of these questions:
- Career transition
- A big career decision
- Your career has stagnated and you are unsure what to do next
- Taking a corporate job or considering one
- A challenge within the job you have
- The struggling with whether to stay in a corporate job or choosing another option
- Thinking of striking out on your own
Career Coaching can help you clarify some of these issues and set some new directions to where you want to be.
Career Coaching can help you with:
- Developing a clear sense of career direction
- Understanding your unique values and strengths
- Building confidence in your existing role
- Managing a new role
- Managing a career change or understanding how to change careers
- Achieving career goals
- Developing your leadership skills
- Having a greater degree of self awareness
- Feeling motivated & overcoming procrastination
- Developing the confidence to succeed
- Creating balance in your work life
We provide face-to-face career coaching sessions in Sydney and telephone coaching Australia wide.
Book a free 30 minute Introductory Strategy Session today
Coaching for Professional Artist
Coaching can help a professional artist to clarify your professional goals and achieve a renewed enthusiasm and the simple joy of creating. Maybe you are wanting to transit from interest or hobby to profession. Coaching can help you to achieve this.
Working with a coach can help you accelerate what you want to achieve with your creative endeavours and to rekindle your creative heart.
Book a free 30 minute Introductory Strategy Session today
Whole Life Coaching
Whole Life Coaching addresses your life in a wholistic and creative way. We will look at the whole of your life and how each part affects each other part and how each part is connected to the whole. In Whole Life Coaching, the 12 areas we will look at are:
The program begins with a two hour Discovery session, in which we explore and assess your level of satisfaction in each areas and consider what you might like to change. From the information gathered we target specific issues on which to focus in your coaching sessions in order to create the life you want to live, step by step.
We will then create and implement your coaching program which will consist of bi-weekly 30, 45 or 60 minute phone or face-to-face sessions. While we will renew on a month-to-month basis after the first 3 months, it is recommended that you prepare to commit a minimum of 6 to 12 months to this program, in order to see the substantial results you really seek.
Schedule a free Introductory Strategy Session today!
Coaching for Inertia
Do you feel stuck or just don’t seem to have the energy or time to be able to achieve your goals and ambitions?
Inertia is the resistance we have to change, either when we are in a state of motion or at rest.
- Are you stuck in a rut or has a project stalled?
- Has your life slowed or are you moving at a million miles an hour and unable to get off?
- Are you challenged energetically or time wise?
- Are you slow moving or energy challenged?
- Do you have personal challenges that keep you stuck?
- Do you have high hopes and lofty dreams?
- Are you challenged by persistence and consistency?
- Do you need help to achieve your goals?
This type of coaching can help you to:
- Affirm, validate and accept you
- Acknowledge that you are not limited or defined by your challenges
- Assist you in determining what really matters to you
- Helping you to let go of what is not important or doesn’t really matter
- Help you reframe what success means to you
- Develop strategies for personal and time management
- Help you to schedule and prioritise
- Help you create plans of action to achieve your goals
- Help you to live the life you want to live
Act now schedule a free Introductory Strategy Session
Creativity and the Arts Coaching
Creative power and imagination is in every one of us, so is the need to express it!
Have you lost creative direction?
- Are you finding it hard to find the time for your creative pursuits?
- Do you think you are not creative and would like to be?
- Did you discard your creativity long ago and now feel the flame burning again?
- Do you want to unlock your creativity and don’t know how to turn the key?
- Do you want to turn your interest or hobby into a profession?
- Do you feel stifled, hindered or bogged down doing your creative work for a living and want to bring the joy back into it?
- Awaken your creative power
Creativity is a fundamental part of life, it is an expression of life, of our ideas and of our heart. Whether you follow your creative passion as a career, a driving interest or simply a hobby, whether you are an artist, a CEO, a homemaker, an administrator, it is important to express your creativity in some way, whether through painting, writing, singing, a well run house, a well run business or creating a business plan. Creativity is endless.
With the demands of modern life, so often our creative expression is put on hold. It is low on our priority list, or may even be tossed aside completely. But there is something inside us that misses it, it can eat away at us and we don’t even know we are suffering the loss. We are left with a sense of yearning but don’t know what for.
Coaching can help you reintroduce creativity back into your life and work with it in ways that fit in with your needs and lifestyle. Suzanne works with people from all walks of life, helping them integrate creativity into their lives, whatever their creative bent may be.
Schedule a free Introductory Strategy Session today!
Living Creatively with Cancer Coaching
An attentive ear and a compassionate heart as you find creative ways through your cancer journey
The journey of cancer is certainly a challenging one and there is much support available from cancer support organisations. Coaching is not medical advice and should not be considered as such. It offers no cure, but offers support and a compassionate ear as you make your way through the maze of questions and challenges in this journey of transformation.
In coaching sessions we could explore together:
- How do you want to approach your life now?
- What life changes you might want to make?
- What is your idea of a productive life?
- Staying positive through treatment
- Your views of life and death
- Practical tools and techniques to achieve specific goals through taking action and develop constructive behaviours
- Generate possibilities to help move through blocks and obstacles
- Explore your ideas and concepts of death
- Explore your fears and apprehensions
- Prepare creatively for the great transition
- Create a strategy to ensure everything is in order
- Prepare for the inner transition through implementing daily practices and applying meditation techniques.
Having travelled this route herself, Suzanne offers insights and an impartial view, acts as a sounding board and assists you to formulate your ideas and create a plan for creative living.
Contact us to discuss your individual needs
Add a spiritual perspective to your coaching experience
While aware that spirituality is a personal thing, it has its own meaning for everyone and everyone expresses it differently, we are happy to include a spiritual perspective to our work for those who would like to. Based on a on 35 years of spiritual seeking, our a approach is universal in both approach and understanding, non secular, non denominational.
Spirituality can create a sense of wholeness, identity and wellbeing. It’s about how you think and feel about life and its challenges, how you approach life, about your actions, reactions and having love for others and yourself.
It is how you understand your place in, and your relationship to the world around you. It can be defined and expressed in a wide range of ways. This can be individual or be a shared experience through a group, an organisation, a religion, practice or a culture.
We can design your goals in terms of your life purpose or develop spiritual goals that may assist you on your quest. We can explore lessons learned from your life’s journey and endeavour to explore what is meaningful to you and endeavour to create goals to move you closer to a fulfilled life.
We can incorporate meditation, visualisation techniques, maintaining a spiritual diary and various other techniques that work for you.
Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about including spiritual coaching as part of your coaching or mentoering program.
To read more on please see Insights – The Essential Self and What is Spirituality? pages.
Death and Dying Coaching
Death is a transition, prepare creatively for this great adventure
One does not have to be dying to prepare for death. Death is a natural part of life, it comes eventually to all of us. In general western society does not speak of death nor is there substantial preparation for the transition when it eventually does come. Death is viewed differently in many Eastern societies, they have age old preparations and one prepares for death both outwardly by ensuring that everything in order, and the inner transition through meditation practises and various other techniques. In this way we remain the director of our life, even through death.
Coaching can assist you to:
Make a plan for your dying as you would for your living
Contact us to discuss your needs
Saturn Return Mentoring, Coaching – Dark Night of the Soul Mentoring, Coaching